Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This cut file includes 15-Year-Old Gifts Vintage 2006 15th Birthday Limited Edition SVG DXF PNG EPS PDF Designs digital vector files. Perfect for Cricut or Silhouette Diy projects to make t-shirts, mugs, pillows, wall arts and, etc.
Compatible with Silhouette, Cricut, and other cutting machines.
FILE TYPE: SVG, DXF, EPS, PDF, PNG
These are digital files for Instant Download Only, so no physical item will be mailed to you. After completing the payment you will see an option to download it instantly and a download URL will be sent to your email also.
Our clip-art files are perfect for Scrapbooking, DIY invitations, clothing, and accessories, party favors, cupcake toppers, labels & stickers, stationeries, gifts, calendars, banners, postcards, t-shirts, wedding supplies, card makings, paper crafts, photo cards, vinyl decals, etc.
I am only human, so if you find a mistake or receive a damaged file PLEASE contact me ASAP so I can fix the issue. I strive for great customer satisfaction and the designs to be the best!
- All design files come with a small business license
- You may use this digital file to create physical products for personal use (Invitations, Mugs, Apparels, etc.)
- You MAY NOT share, sell, or distribute the digital file in part or in whole in any way.
***N O N - R E F U N D A B L E***
• Due to being digital files, it’s impossible to have the product returned. Therefore, we’re unable to offer refunds.
• Please make sure you know what file types your project requires. If you need custom work done, please message us to receive a quote.
• We do want our customers to be 100% happy, so if there’s something we can help with, we will always do our best.
THIS IS NOT OUR FINISHED PRODUCT.
Considering I was expecting to purchase an actual SVG not a super blurry image that I felt was taken off the internet and sort of cleaned up. I had to do all the cleaning and colour separation. Definitely not what I should have needed to do considering I paid for it. I could have done all that with the image they took off the internet too and tried to pass as their own!!